1. FAQs
  2. Pension Plans

What documentation do I need to open a Pension Plan?

Identity document and certificate of ownership of the account

To open a Pension Plan you must be a resident in Spain and have a DNI or NIE. A copy or photo of the following documentation will be required:

  • Identity document: DNI or NIE
  • Certificate of ownership of the account* from which the capital transfer is made

Only if you open an NIE account will we also need a copy or photo of:

  • Passport or National ID (national identification document from your country of origin)

* As Certificate of ownership of the account, a copy of a bank statement or the certificate of account ownership that every bank makes available to its customers will be accepted. If you send us a copy of the statement, you do not need to provide the complete statement; It is enough to send us the first page where your name, surname and account number are displayed.